I recently saw this award in a magazine and I thought I would pass it along. I know that some of my readers might be interested in applying. Clarins and Stylist are offer £30,000 Charity Award to a woman charity founder. Take a look at the details below and apply for yourself or submit a friend.
As well as the £30,000 prize fund, our winner will be given a bespoke mentoring programme from Stylist and Clarins experts. It will be tailored to the specific needs of her project and skill set. Shortlisted entrants will be invited to London for face-to-face interviews with our judging panel. This includes Stylist acting editor Susan Riley, Clarins public relations director Shoshana Gillis and Stylist columnist Lucy Mangan. The winner will be awarded her trophy and cheque at a ceremony in London, and celebrated with a feature in Stylist.
Who can enter?
- You can either enter yourself or be nominated by someone else.
- We’re looking for a woman who through her own charitable endeavour is improving life for the younger generation; whether helping them overcome challenges, increasing their opportunities or supporting them in distressing circumstances.
- Judges are looking for projects that find long-term solutions. Entrants must be over 18 and female British citizens (although the endeavour can operate anywhere in the world).
What you need to know
Judges are looking for projects that find long-term, sustainable solutions.
- Shortlisted applicants must be available for interview with the judging panel in central London in May 2017 (exact date to be confirmed with two weeks’ notice). Travel expenses will be recompensed for shortlisted candidates on provision of receipts, up to a maximum of £100.
- The winner agrees to be available for further publicity including a shoot and interview with Stylist, and to participate in next year’s awards if required, either as a judge or mentor.
- The winner agrees to be available for an award ceremony in London on or around 28 June 2017 (exact date to be confirmed with two weeks’ notice).
- Closing date for entries is 29 March 2017.
- For full terms and conditions, please see clarins.co.uk/prix-clarins