Flowers can make your home nicer and brighter, but don’t forget about the vase you put them in! We’ve pulled some interesting and beautiful ideas to help get you started on your next flower arrangement.
- Blue-Gray glass vase by Zara Home (£20/$30). Not only is this a bold look, it’s on sale too!
- Barlaston Florentine Vase by Wedgewood (£450/$670). This has a beautiful, classic look made of fine bone china and a gold trim.
- Brindille Vase by Lalique (€350/$385). This blue colour is so rich. This might look good with some brightly coloured stems.
- Flora Vase Set by Baccarat (£93 ea./ $140 ea.). I love the way these flowers have been arranged with a few white stems in each one. So elegant and simple.
- Irish Lace Vase by Waterford (£60/$90). This design is simple and would look great on a foyer table or sideboard.
- Rayons Vase by Lalique (€1500/). This vase is designed to look like a honeycomb. The large version of this vase will set you back almost €30,000.